On Abrenio Law’s Podcast, James speaks with interesting people doing important things. Often times, our guests include fellow lawyers in the community that have useful information about Virginia law. Our guests also include local leaders doing vital work in our community.
Take some time to listen, share, and comment. If you think you’d be a great guest or you have a suggestion of someone who would be great, feel free to reach out and let us know. You can reach James directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Episode 1: Vincent Smith of Legal Services of Northern Virginia Talks Expungements (August 10, 2020).
- Episode 2: Maggy Vaughn Discusses Mental Illness and Civil Commitment Hearing (August 31, 2020).
- Episode 3: Michele Lewane & Chris Kline Discuss Worker’s Compensation (October 13, 2021).
- Episode 4: John Thyden discusses Virginia Property Damage & Diminished Value Claims (July 8, 2022).
- Episode 5: Steve Ramsdell discusses Bankruptcy (October 12, 2022).
- Episode 6: Chris Faclon discusses his run for Clerk of the Court for Fairfax County (December 20, 2022).
- Episode 7: Brad Henson Discusses Immigration Law & “Crimmigration.”
- Episode 8: Jacob Small: ChatGPT, AI & and future of work.