Were you charged with DUI in Northern Virginia? Abrenio Law can help.
There is no question that a Driving Under the Influence (DUI) charge can have serious consequences. For over a decade, Abrenio Law has been defending DUI charges throughout Northern Virginia. We know that DUI charges involve very technical aspects of law and science. If you’re facing a DUI in Northern Virginia, you need to speak with an attorney well versed in this law to preserve your rights. You also need to speak to an attorney willing to try your case.
To help prepare, check out our answers to Northern Virginia DUI Questions you Need to Ask below. At Abrenio Law, we believe that you are able to make the best decisions about your case if you’re a well informed consumer. Take the time you need, then reach out to Abrenio Law.
Northern Virginia DUI Questions that You Need to ask:
- What will I get for my first DUI? (Can I really get a year in jail?!)
- What are some “enhanced penalties” for “aggravated” Virginia DUI cases?
- How do license suspensions and restricted operator’s licenses work in Virginia DUI Cases?
- What is the Virginia Alcohol Safety Action Program and some other information you need to know?
- What is an ignition interlock and a few things you need to know?
- Should I go to trial for my Virginia DUI case?
- Do I have a chance to win my Virginia DUI case? (A discussion of possible defenses).
- What has to be proven for me to be convicted of DUI?
- Can I really get a DUI for “sleeping it off?” (How Virginia defines “Operating a Vehicle”).
- What are Field Sobriety Tests, and am I required to take them?
- What is Implied Consent, and how does it effect my Virginia DUI Charge?
- How do civil refusal charges work in Virginia? (Am I required to take a blood or breath test?)
- Why are Virginia DUI “blood draw” cases different, and some information that you need to know?
- Not sure if there’s a warrant out for your arrest? Click here.
Your case may call for you to take additional steps to demonstrate that you are taking these matters seriously. Given that, we have created our Community Resources Page for you. Take sometime to review, and we will discuss what should do to prepare.
Where does Abrenio Law defend DUI Cases?
For over a decade, we’ve been trying DUI cases all over Northern Virginia. Here’s a list of jurisdictions that we mostly frequently visit:
- Prince William
If you’re facing a DUI charge in Northern Virginia, and you want to hire Abrenio Law, take comfort in the knowledge that we’ve tried DUI cases in all of the above courts. And we regularly practice in these jurisdictions.
Have more questions about your Northern Virginia DUI Charge?
We are sure that you do. The reality is Virginia DUI law is vast and complex. So, reach out to Abrenio Law for your FREE Consultations. We handle Virginia DUI cases throughout Northern Virginia.
We can be reached at Ph. 703-570-4180. We look forward to hearing from you. You can also learn about Owner James Abrenio here.