If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s carelessness, you’ve come to the right place. At Abrenio Law, we help individuals seek compensation for injuries thrust upon them. We help them fight for their rights. We help them tell their stories.
While over the coming weeks, months, and possibly years, you will have many decisions to make, one of the most critical decisions will be which attorney you decide to hire.
While, of course, you must know about the attorney representing you, we believe that to make the most important decisions about your case, including who you hire, it’s best to be an informed consumer. Therefore, we’ve built and will continue to build this site to educate injured victims so that they have more information when it comes to making those crucial decisions.
At Abrenio Law, we represent individuals injured due to various accidents. Here’s a list of our most common cases:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI, Concussions, Head Injuries)
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bite Cases
We also represent individuals in Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, Police Brutality, and Civil Rights cases. However, these cases can be very costly to pursue. Therefore, in discussing whether we can help you, we will need to have a lot of information to help you make that decision.
Take some time to review the various articles, videos, and blogs that we’ve created. We will also be updating the Abrenio Law website regularly. When you’re ready, make sure to reach out to Abrenio Law for your FREE Consultation. You can call us at 703.570.4180. We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you wonder what kind of work we’ve done in the past? Check out some of our prior results.
- $1 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death Caused by Dog Knocking Victim to the Ground.
- $515,000 Settlement for Victim’s Injury During a Funeral Procession.
- Rotator Cuff Surgery that Lead to a day in the ICU Settled for $275,000.
- $250,000 Settlement in Stem Cell Treatment Case.
- $300,000 Settlement for Motorcycle Accident Despite Claim of Contributory Negligence.
- $450,000 Awarded to Lawyer Who Suffered Traumatic Brain Injury.
- $80,000 for Dog Bite that caused an Ankle Fracture.
- $75,000 for Violent Dog Attack.
- $82,000 Settlement for Fall While Visiting a Model Home.
- Brain Injury jury trial in Charlottesville results in $110,000 Verdict.