If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s carelessness, you’ve come to the right place. At Abrenio Law, personal injury victims seek compensation for injuries thrust upon them. We help them fight for their rights. We help them tell their stories.
Take some time to review our articles, videos, and other information. Then call Abrenio Law at Ph. 703-570-4180 for your Free Consultation.
What kind of cases does Abrenio Law Handle?
At Abrenio Law, we represent individuals injured due to various accidents. Here’s a list of our most common cases:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI, Concussions, Head Injuries)
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bite Cases
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Police Brutality
Where does Abrenio Law practice?
Abrenio Law is based in Fairfax, Virginia. Therefore, most of our cases are in the following jurisdictions:
- Prince William
However, for complex injury cases, we will practice is any jurisdiction in the state. In fact, we often handle cases in the the Tidwater Region. And Owner James Abrenio grew up in Buchanan County, Virginia and knows that area well.
What are some of our prior cases?
- $2 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death Involving a Child.
- $1 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death Caused by Dog Knocking Victim to the Ground.
- $515,000 Settlement for Victim’s Injury During a Funeral Procession.
- Rotator Cuff Surgery that Lead to a day in the ICU Settled for $275,000.
- $250,000 Settlement in Stem Cell Treatment Case.
- $300,000 Settlement for Motorcycle Accident Despite Claim of Contributory Negligence.
- $450,000 Awarded to Lawyer Who Suffered Traumatic Brain Injury.
- $80,000 for Dog Bite that caused an Ankle Fracture.
- $75,000 for Violent Dog Attack.
- $82,000 Settlement for Fall While Visiting a Model Home.
- Brain Injury jury trial in Charlottesville results in $110,000 Verdict.
Still have questions about your Northern Virginia Personal Injury case? Reach out to Abrenio Law.
You can give us a call for your FREE Consultation at Ph. 703-570-4180. You can also learn more about Fairfax Personal Injury Attorney James Abrenio by clicking here.