If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s carelessness, you’ve come to the right place. At Abrenio Law, we help individuals seek compensation for injuries thrust upon them. We help them fight for their rights. We help them tell their stories.
While over the coming weeks, months, and possibly years, you will have many decisions to make, one of the most critical decisions will be which attorney you decide to hire.
While, of course, you must know about the attorney representing you, we believe that to make the most important decisions about your case, including who you hire, it’s best to be an informed consumer. Therefore, we’ve built and will continue to build this site to educate injured victims so that they have more information when it comes to making those crucial decisions.
At Abrenio Law, we represent individuals injured due to various accidents. Here’s a list of our most common cases:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI, Concussions, Head Injuries)
- Wrongful Death
We also represent individuals in Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, Police Brutality, and Civil Rights cases. However, these cases can be very costly to pursue. Therefore, in discussing whether we can help you, we will need to have a lot of information to help you make that decision.
Take some time to review the various articles, videos, and blogs that we’ve created. We will also be updating the Abrenio Law website regularly. Over James Abrenio’s years of practice, we have found that there are certain questions that most people have (Frequently Asked Questions). Here’s a few we recommend that you review:
- The insurance company wants me to sign a medical release and give a recorded statement. Do I really have to?
- How long will my case take?
- What is the statute of limitations for personal injury cases here in Virginia?
- The insurance company has offered me money to settle my case. How do I know if they’re being fair?
- What should I do immediately after an accident?
- What if the defendant does not have insurance? (The defendant is the person that injured me.)
- Should I use my health insurance if another person caused my injuries?
- If I hire an attorney, how do they get paid? (A discussion of contingency fees.)
- How long will it take for me to be compensated for my injuries?
- Do I have to go to court to settle my claim?
- What do I do if my attorney won’t call me back?
When you’re ready, make sure to reach out to Abrenio Law for your FREE Consultation. You can call us at 703.570.4180. We look forward to hearing from you.