Answering your most important questions.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, in addition to the physical recovery, we understand that dealing with insurance companies is overwhelming. At Abrenio Law, we believe that education is the most direct way to regain your sense of control. To that end, we have taken a lot of time answering some of the most common, important questions that we hear with regularity. We hope our efforts will help empower you during these difficult times. So, click on your case type below and review the many articles and videos that we have created.
- Car Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI, Concussions, Head Injuries)
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bite Cases
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Police Brutality
Once you’re ready, reach out to Abrenio Law.
We hope that the information we’ve provided is helpful. However, if you’re facing a criminal charge here in Northern Virginia, we recommend that you retain an attorney. James Abrenio is a Fairfax-Based Personal Injury & Criminal Defense attorney who practices throughout Northern Virginia. You can learn more about James Abrenio, some of our Prior Results, and Read Our Reviews. Make sure to contact us at Ph. 703-570-4180 for your Free Consultation.
Where does Abrenio Law practice?
Abrenio Law is a Fairfax-Based Boutique Personal Injury & Criminal Defense Firm. However, we handle matters throughout Northern Virginia. Therefore, most of our cases are in the following jurisdictions:
- Prince William
However, for complex injury cases, we serve clients throughout our Commonwealth. In fact, we often handle cases in Charlottesville, Williamsburg, and the Tidewater Region. And Owner James Abrenio grew up in Buchanan County, Virginia and knows that area well.
What are some of our prior cases?
- $2 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death Involving a Child.
- $1 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death Caused by Dog Knocking Victim to the Ground.
- $515,000 Settlement for Victim’s Injury During a Funeral Procession.
- Rotator Cuff Surgery that Lead to a day in the ICU Settled for $275,000.
- $250,000 Settlement in Stem Cell Treatment Case.
- $300,000 Settlement for Motorcycle Accident Despite Claim of Contributory Negligence.
- $450,000 Awarded to Lawyer Who Suffered Traumatic Brain Injury.
- $80,000 for Dog Bite that caused an Ankle Fracture.
- $75,000 for Violent Dog Attack.
- $82,000 Settlement for Fall While Visiting a Model Home.
- Brain Injury jury trial in Charlottesville results in $110,000 Verdict.
Still have questions about your Northern Virginia Personal Injury case? Reach out to Abrenio Law.
You can give us a call for your FREE Consultation at Ph. 703-570-4180. You can also learn more about Fairfax Personal Injury Attorney James Abrenio by clicking here.