Abrenio Law is a boutique Personal Injury and Criminal Defense firm based in Northern Virginia. After practicing for twelve years, on December 1, 2019, James Abrenio opened Abrenio Law with one goal in mind: to create a law firm that provided the highest quality of representation while making the process as painless as possible. Only months later, the COVID Pandemic upended the world.
As a small firm, Abrenio Law was able to make quick changes to suit the ongoing needs of our clients. We immediately adopted technologies that – so long as we don’t need to be in court – allow us to work with our clients from anywhere in the world. We employ cloud-based computing for easy, secure file exchanges, accept online payments, and use video conferencing, email, and text messaging to make it easy to work with our clients.
With that said, we value face-to-face interaction and have offices in the heart of Fairfax City to meet in person. In cases where you or your family member has been severely injured, we will come to you.
Who Are we?
To learn about Abrenio Law’s Team Members, click on their biographies below.
Which counties do we serve?
We serve clients across all of Northern Virginia, to include:
- Prince William
Additionally, when the complexity of a case requires it, we will travel all over Virginia. We’ve handled cases in Charlottesville, Chesterfield, Richmond, Williamsburg, and Virginia Beach.
What kind of firm are we?
We are a trial law firm. We specialize in Criminal Defense and Personal Injury. These are two practice areas that need a law firm that will prepare every case as if it will go to trial. Over his career, James Abrenio has tried both criminal and personal injury cases in the district and circuit courts across Northern Virginia and believes that trial work is an essential skill set that needs to be honed and maintained to best serve his clients.
Have we been recognized for our work?
Abrenio Law has been well recognized for our work. Indeed, we have received “Best Lawyer” ratings from the following:
But more importantly, James has received many 5-Star endorsements from real, former clients:
What kind of Results have we received?
We’ve been fortunate to help clients reach the results they deserved. Below are a list of some of the positive outcomes we’ve had for our personal injury clients:
- $2 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death involving a Child.
- $1 Million Settlement for Wrongful Death Caused by Dog Knocking Victim to the Ground.
- $700,000 Settlement for Pedestrian Hit in Crosswalk.
- $515,000 Settlement for Victim’s Injury During a Funeral Procession.
- Rotator Cuff Surgery that Lead to a day in the ICU Settled for $275,000.
- $250,000 Settlement in Stem Cell Treatment Case.
- $390,000 for Settlement for Leg Wound.
- $300,000 Settlement for Motorcycle Accident Despite Claim of Contributory Negligence.
- $450,000 Awarded to Lawyer Who Suffered Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Plaintiff Offered $40,000 settlement for wrist fracture. Jury Awards $130,500.
- $90,000 Settlement for Marble Table Top that Fractured Plaintiff’s Foot.
- $80,000 for Dog Bite that caused an Ankle Fracture.
- $75,000 for Violent Dog Attack.
- $82,000 Settlement for Fall While Visiting a Model Home.
- Brain Injury jury trial in Charlottesville results in $110,000 Verdict.
Want to learn more about Abrenio Law?
Take some time to review our Practice Area Page where we’ve created many articles and videos answering some of the most common questions receive from past, current and potential clients. We do our best to update our site with information regularly as we are always being asked interesting and unique questions
You should also check out our News & Community and Abrenio Law Podcast pages where we provide other information about Virginia Law and Policy that you may find interesting.
Of course, you can reach out to us for a Free Consultation at Ph. 703-570-4180. You can also send an email directly to James at email@example.com.