A Virginia Domestic Assault charge carries very serious consequences. These allegations can have long-lasting, devastating effects on your life, career, and reputation. This is why it’s imperative that you talk to a skilled Criminal Defense attorney immediately to preserve your rights.
Abrenio Law has been defending Virginia Domestic Assault charges for over a decade. We have helped hundreds of clients and tried cases at every Virginia trial court level. We understand how these cases work.
Take some time to learn about Virginia Domestic Assault charges here.
At Abrenio Law, we believed that the more you know about your case, the better questions that you’ll ask. Below are useful articles and videos for your review. They will help you better understand Virginia Domestic Assault law:
- A general overview of Virginia Domestic Assault charges.
- What should you expect to happen when you go to Court for your Virginia Domestic Assault charge.
- What is a “deferred fining?”
- What is a “trial de novo?” (What if things don’t go well in family court?”)
- There’s no allegation that I injured anyone. Can I still be convicted of a Domestic Assault in Virginia?
- The Complainant wants to drop the charges against me. Do I even need an attorney?
- Law enforcement wants to talk to me about the Domestic Assault allegation against me. Should I agree?
I’m sure that you still have questions. Make sure to reach out.
Once you’ve had a chance to review this material, give Abrenio Law a call at 703.570.4180 for your Free Consultation. You can also learn more about James Abrenio here. To read his reviews, click here.
Your case may call for you to take additional steps to demonstrate that you are taking these matters seriously. Given that, we have created our Community Resources Page for you. Take sometime to review, and we will discuss what should do to prepare.
Where does Abrenio Law defense Virginia Domestic Assault Charges?
For over a decade, we’ve been trying Domestic Assault cases all over Northern Virginia. Here’s a list of jurisdictions that we mostly frequently visit:
- Prince William
If you’re facing a Domestic Assault charge in Northern Virginia, and you want to hire Abrenio Law, take comfort in the knowledge that we’ve tried cases in all of the above courts. And we regularly practice in these jurisdictions.
Have more questions about your Domestic Assault Charge?
We are sure that you do. The reality is Virginia Domestic Assault law is complex. So, reach out to Abrenio Law for your FREE Consultations. We handle Domestic Assault cases throughout Northern Virginia.
We can be reached at Ph. 703-570-4180. We look forward to hearing from you. You can also learn about Owner James Abrenio here.